Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Monday, January 28, 2013
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
"I'm being accused of 'standing on the graves of dead Sandy Hook children' - if that's what it takes to get action, so be it."
Posted by Floyd Anderson at 4:53 PM
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
For sedition against the Constitution
January 15, 2013
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.There can no longer be any doubt – the forces of tyranny are running wild across our once great Republic. The time has come for all good men and women to rally to the aid of their country. We have now entered a historic crossroads that will decide the destiny of the United States. Arrogance and corruption has long festered in Washington DC, but the last decade has seen an extreme acceleration of criminal looting and attacks on liberty – every freedom is under sustained assault.
We the People, the rightful masters of this Republic, will either rise up through Congress and the states or we can trade in our birthright of liberty for the chains of a technocratic slavery. Below we list some of the more egregious acts of seditious treason against the Republic of the United States. Anyone who wishes to continue to live in a free country and to pass that birthright on to their children must research this document and then lobby state legislatures and the Congress to do their duty and remove the would-be dictator.
The time has now come for a bill of impeachment to be introduced and debated in Congress. Obama’s crimes are public, and the debate in the House will serve as a court in which to display the tyrannical activities of President Obama and his cohorts. As in the case of Richard Nixon, the exposure of Obama’s crimes may cause him to resign in disgrace. If he does not step down, the full House will then vote to begin the impeachment trial in the US Senate. The time has now come to make your decision – to stand up to evil or get on your knees as a willing slave.
Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama – Filed by Citizen Alexander Emric Jones, January 15, 2013.
- He has clearly communicated his intent to eviscerate the second amendment rights of American citizens by pursuing executive orders to curtail the right to keep and bear arms without congressional authorization and in violation of the second amendment.
Below, Congressman Stockman has pledged to move for impeachment against Obama. I am standing up against Obama right beside him, will you?
“The President’s actions are an existential threat to this nation,” reads a statement by Rep. Steve Stockman. “The right of the people to keep and bear arms is what has kept this nation free and secure for over 200 years. The very purpose of the Second Amendment is to stop the government from disallowing people the means to defend themselves against tyranny. Any proposal to abuse executive power and infringe upon gun rights must be repelled with the stiffest legislative force possible.”- He has aided America’s enemies, violating his oath, by sending funds to insurgents in Syria who are being commanded by Al-Qaeda terrorists.
- He has violated federal law by overseeing a cover-up surrounding Operation Fast and Furious, the transfer of guns to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government.
- He has lied to the American people by overseeing a cover-up of the Benghazi attack which directly led to the deaths of four American citizens. The cover-up has been called “Obama’s Watergate,” yet four months after the incident, no one in the administration has been held accountable.
- He has brazenly undermined the power of Congress by insisting his authority came from the United Nations Security Council prior to the attack on Libya and that Congressional approval was not necessary. “I don’t even have to get to the Constitutional question,” said Obama. This is an act that “constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution,” according to Congressman Walter Jones.
- He has flagrantly violated article 1, section 9, clause 8 of the Constitution by accepting rotating status as chairman of the United Nations Security Council. The clause states, “No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States; and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall without consent of Congress accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”
- He has ignored Congressional rejection of the cybersecurity bill and instead indicated he will pursue an unconstitutional executive order.
- He has signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act which includes provisions that permit the abduction and military detention without trial of U.S. citizens, violating Habeas Corpus. Despite Obama claiming he would not use the provisions to incarcerate U.S. citizens, it was his administration that specifically demanded these powers be included in the final NDAA bill.
- He has enacted universal health care mandates that force Americans to buy health insurance, a clear violation of the Constitution in exceeding congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. Obama has also handed out preferential waivers to corporations friendly to his administration.
- He has declared war on America’s coal industry by promising to bankrupt any company that attempts to build a new coal plant while using unconstitutional EPA regulations to strangle competition, ensuring Americans see their energy costs rise year after year.
- He has violated the Constitution’s Takings and Due Process Clauses when he bullied the secured creditors of automaker Chrysler into accepting 30 cents on the dollar while politically connected labor unions and preferential others received better deals.
- He has violated Article II of the Constitution by using signing statements as part of his executive usurpation of power.
“I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.”
Rep. Steve Stockman, Texas.For these, and other offenses which constitute high crimes and misdemeanors, including perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming and refusal to obey a lawful order, we call for the immediate impeachment of Barack H. Obama.
Impeachment Clauses in the Constitution
Posted by Floyd Anderson at 11:41 AM
Monday, January 14, 2013
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
January 8, 2012
After CNN ejected Alex Jones following his impassioned defense of the Second Amendment on the Piers Morgan Show last night, Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said Jones is “a piece of evidence” for the disarmament case made by the gun grabbers.
“We lawyers refer to people like that not as witnesses, but as exhibits,” Dershowitz told Morgan. “He was an exhibit, like a piece of evidence. You just see him speaking and you say to yourself, ‘I don’t want that man to have a gun.’ I wouldn’t feel comfortable having an argument with him in his home where he had access to his 50 weapons, and if he got really mad at something I said, or I disputed his contentions, or I told him he was lying about the FBI statistics, and that he was lying about the claim more guns equal less crime, I would be worried he would grab for his semi-automatic and try to resolve it.”
Alan Dershowitz’s comments epitomize the effete East Coast intellectual response to the so-called gun culture in America – that Americans in Texas or Oklahoma or the backwoods of Michigan who are not victims of government disarmament like they are in New York are homicidal maniacs who will murder people when they disagree with them.
Piers Morgan and Dershowitz are dedicated to pushing the government and establishment media manufactured meme that those of us who exercise the Second Amendment and possess firearms for self-defense or – the primary purpose of the Second Amendment, to defend against government tyranny – are irrational and dangerous yahoos who need to be disarmed and restrained.
Morgan voiced his concern over the growing influence of Jones and million of Americans who listen to him and watch his television show. “He foments this fear of a tyrannical regime,” Morgan said, “and that is why everyone in America needs to be armed with AR15s, and it’s the stuff of nonsense, isn’t it?”
In other words, for Morgan and the establishment, warnings about tyranny expressed by the founders were little more than nonsense and Thomas Jefferson was a fool when he said, “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Jefferson’s admonition about government tyranny is as relevant today as it was when he spoke it more than two hundred years ago.
Sam Adams said the “liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards” and “it is our duty to defend them against all attacks” and the “artifices of designing men,” such as Piers Morgan and the establishment lawyer Alan Dershowitz.
Posted by Floyd Anderson at 11:14 AM