Thursday, November 02, 2006

There’s no black and white, left and right to me anymore; there’s only up and down and down is very close to the ground.


Surreal Appeal Bounce
...............and it continues..........imagery spectacle finger pointing running and ducking and bouncing don’t tell me what to do whahooooa whoa this big favorite wall that says whaaaaaaaat? drinking colorful you’re gonna bounce right off go ahead and keep looking at me like that I know that’s phony and I’ll tell you why kerouac rimbaud thomas ginsberg guthrie williams ledbetter johnson polka dots and cigarettes hippin hoppin I’ll be free don’t stop now or look back what kind of friend is this? adding color you’re damn right keep stressing about your perfection, I’m looking for something else it’s got less to do with those critics are you sure you’re having fun? I’m not either but I’ve had some good laughs no limit throw down those chains you’ve created open up keep your head you’re gonna be gone, take that seriously dig the beatles jingling open up dammit yes now dream after dream breath after breath
Floyd Anderson

No comments: