Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rabbit Hole Update



By Floyd Anderson
January 25, 2011

The recent high weirdness involving earth changes, mass animal deaths, the pole shift, earthquakes, volcanoes, archeological discoveries, two suns, etc. has me and Lucus contributing more to his Rabbit Hole site. I have started a Rabbit Hole blog that Lucus has embedded a feed for on the front page of http://rabbithole2.com/ and he is asking for donations to help keep this operation going.

There is a forum at his site that has seen an increase in activity recently. Please join up at http://rabbithole2.com/forum/ and post stories, videos, and information related to earth changes, strange events, 2012, and Planet X.

For those who are not aware, I filmed Lucus almost one year ago, on 1/27/2010, at Brave New Books giving his presentation "The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind." The popularity and interest in Lucus' presentation and subject matter has been great. Part one of the presentation is currently at 82,568 views and a DVD of the presentation and disc of compiled research is available for purchase here.

My experience with blogging and video work has led me down a path of spreading information and promoting the message of others and has seemingly culminated in me getting Lucus' message and research out to the public. In a nutshell, the message basically is that there is some kind of cosmic event coming that the elites are preparing for and perhaps you should prepare as well.

Prepare in your own way, but I suggest starting by obtaining storable food and a water filter. It is all up to you of course.

If you would like to contribute to me directly, there is a donate button on the right sidebar of this blog.

Here is an update Lucus recently sent out about The Rabbit Hole:

Dear Friends,

I wanted to start off by thanking you for taking interest in The Rabbit Hole and the quest for truth. While the majority of folks out there have no idea what is happening, you on the other hand have decided that there is something wrong with conventional thought and have chosen to think outside the box. I fully commend you for standing strong, asking the tough questions, and seeking the truth the hard way; by sifting through gobs and gobs of information rather than accepting what the media tells you.

I would like to be able to offer more, but, finances tremendously limit my ability to bring much more to the table.

Throughout the course of the last year many of you have suggested that I do a “Money Bomb” type of fundraiser similar to that of the Ron Paul campaign. Thus, after 1 year running this show I have realized that I can’t do this all by myself and have created the RabbitHole MoneyBlaster.

Where other “unmentioned” websites and forums charge you to be a “paid member”, I do not. Everyone has the same access and nobody is limited access to information because they can’t afford to pay. Some sites won’t even allow you to upload an avatar without paying.

Have you noticed that the majority of alternative news sites are so cumbersome with advertising and junk that it’s hard to sift through it sometimes to get to the meat of the issue? My site has very very limited advertising, no pop-ups, no spyware, no voice ads, no redirect pages, no tricks or cons, just the info you seek in an easy to get to and read format. Without mentioning any names I can tell you that the top alternative sites are doing over $10,000/month in ad revenue where I keep my ads so limited for the sake of convenience that I only bring in less than $50/month in ad revenue. I could change it and increase those numbers but I choose not to because I understand how much of a hassle it is trying to surf through endless ads to get to the information you want.

Since I have chosen to offer the entire video and presentation free for everyone on the website it has severely limited the sales of the DVD/Presentation. Let’s face it, why would most people pay for something that’s offered for free? Some people have suggested that I discontinue the free stuff and start charging a website fee or monthly fee… I refuse to do that. Where as some alternative talking heads sell over 300 copies of their DVDs per week I can honestly tell you I have sold under 300 copies in a whole year but yet over 80,000 people have watched it for free.

I would love to be able to bring more to the table in the form of enhanced site services, greater access to information, and possibly a weekly v-blog. All of this stuff would be free for everyone but I can’t afford to do anything more without your support.

There are changes and scripts that need to be added to the website, but, at this point I can not afford to pay a programmer to do the things that I lack skills for. I would like to offer a weekly V-Blog but lack a video recorder and proper equipment to do so. There is so much more I would like to do…but just can’t afford it.

Thus…the RabbitHole MoneyBlaster is born. If you support the work I have done and would like to see more please get involved.

AS A SPECIAL INCENTIVE ANYONE THAT MAKES A PLEDGE OF $10 OR MORE WILL HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PUT IN A HAT WHICH I WILL DRAW A LUCKY WINNER ON MARCH 1ST. THE PRIZE SHALL BE A FREE COPY OF "THE DESTROYER STAR AND THE FUTURE OF MANKIND" AND A FREE COPY OF "THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DRAGON" (ONCE I EDIT AND RELEASE IT.)

THE RABBITHOLE MONEYBLASTER

The MoneyBlaster is basically a month long event ending on March 1st 2011 and is an attempt to raise capital to increase the level of service and information I can offer. I need to have some software compiled, obtain video equipment, upgrade computers, increase hosting bandwidth, and pay some professionals to make some much needed upgrades to the website and forum. I can’t do any of this without outside help from people like you.

If you can afford 5 dollars or 5 million dollars, every little bit helps right now. Please get involved and donations can be pledged at;

http://www.rabbithole2.com/moneyblaster.htm

If you don’t own a copy of the 2 Disc set and would like to support in this manner, please visit The Rabbit Hole store at;

http://rabbithole2.com/store.htm

UPDATES TO THE SITE

New rolling images for the Top Stories

In an attempt to put a picture with the story I have added a rolling image map with links to the top stories. This greatly enhances the visual appearance of the site.

Floyd Anderson’s Rabbithole Blog

For those of you who follow Floyd Anderson’s work you can now connect to his blog right from The Rabbithole home page.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE RABBIT HOLE AT CONSPIRACIES TOP SITES

Vote For The Rabbit Hole at Conspiracy Top Sites

IN CLOSING

Once again I wanted to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the thousands of supportive emails and kind words. I try my best to get to everyone’s email and eventually reply but it’s very time consuming. I know many of you have so many questions but I am just a one man band here so it takes me a while to reply.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Carpe Diem!

LUCUS

No comments: