Wednesday, October 08, 2008

G. Edward Griffin Speaks on Collectivism in Austin, Texas


13-part video of a 4/29/2008 presentation by G. Edward Griffin at the University of Texas on the topics of Carroll Quigley, Cecil Rhodes, collectivism and the new world order.

Video by Floyd Anderson

Hosted by The Project for the New American Citizen

“I have been through three presidential elections, now, but it has been twelve years since I could look at a ballot and see a name I wanted to vote for. In 1964, I refused to vote at all, and in ’68 I spent half a morning in the county courthouse getting an absentee ballot so I could vote, out of spite, for Dick Gregory. Now, with another one of these big bogus showdowns looming down on us, I can already pick up the stench of another bummer.”

- Hunter S. Thompson

Watch the entire presentation at anomalynews.com.

No comments: